Fourth from Fourth
Shiloh ( http://sunnydreamer.net/octo-dec2008/tagged.shtml ) posted this meme on her blog recently and I decided to go for it.
First, post the fourth picture from the fourth folder on your computer. I went to the fourth folder on my computer and it only had 2 pictures. I tried going one forward and one backward, and those folders contained copyrighted images. Since that wasn’t working I went to the fourth folder of my photos and found this pic. Since I am always ready to show off my kitty-girl I was pleased.
Then come the lists of eight!
8 Favourite TV Shows:
1) Star Trek
2) The X Files
3) Night Gallery
4) Animal Police
5) The Pink Panther (the original animated series)
6) Monty Python’s Flying Circus
7) Planet Earth
8) Most Evil
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1) Made Thanksgiving Dinner
2) Learned to Play Mexican Train Dominoes
3) Laughed until my sides hurt
4) Managed to get some of Skye’s feltings removed
5) Gave Kryssi a small gift
6) Got awesome hugs from Kryssi and Troy
7) Had so much fun in the here and now that I forgot I have 2 cameras
8) Slept for 12 hours straight
8 Things I look forward to:
1) The next family get-together
2) Watching Kryssi and Troy’s marriage prosper and grow
3) Having a book published (someday)
4) Watching the family young’uns grow up
5) Continuing to enjoy my partnership with Shiloh
6) Continuing to work with Soul Food Café
7) Growing old with Skye
8) Learning more cool stuff
8 Favourite Restaurants:
1) Filibertos (what’s not to like about ‘real’ Mexican food?)
2) Red Lobster (of course)
3) Good ol’ Kentucky Fried Chicken (they make the best cole slaw- bar none)
4) Chompies Bagel Factory and Deli
5) Olive Garden (pretty close to homemade Italian)
6) Barro’s Chicago Style Pizza (clean restaurant, quality food, and excellent service)
7) China China (I love good Chinese food)
8) Tom’s BBQ (they make these incredible fried onions)
8 things on my ‘Wish List’:
1) To travel ‘round the world and give my online friends ‘real’ hugs.
2) To have a number of books published.
3) To spend days in the Louvre.
4) To celebrate my Birthday (the Summer Solstice) at Stonehenge.
5) To reach further back with my family tree, to see of we really are descendants of Petosegay of the Ottowa Peoples.
6) Hear Bagpipes played in the Scottish Highlands.
7) Visit Ireland to see where my Irish ancestors came from.
8) To meet the members of my favourite band. (Rush)